Done! Now titled Elegant Ecosytem, this has been submitted to the Eco Arts Awards contest. It has been quite the challenge for me, but I think it was worth all the effort. Thanks to everyone for your support!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Finally I have finished the heron! I've also done the red-winged blackbird and have started on the cattails. The turtle and frog will be difficult, I think, because of the tiny details. This can be very frustrating, as I learned with the blackbird's eye. I had the tiny circle all cut out to the right size, only to have it fall off the tip of my finger and disappear! This only happened three times before I got it to stick! Anyway, I am going to try and work like a fiend today and get it done. (or at least very close!). I want to get it submitted to the contest, plus I need to get started on a Christmas watercolour commission.