Watercolour Wednesday ~ Tea at Grandma's

Finally getting to my little art trading card for the Grumbacher Art Swap! The theme this time is coffee or tea. I dug out a really old teacup that was probably one of my Grandma's and did a really quick sketch this morning. Not my best work by a long shot, but it brought back nice memories.

I remember having tea with my Grandma and my mother and aunts at Grandma's house. Sitting and listening them talk about people I didn't know, but being perfectly content. I didn't remember the teacups being so tiny though! Compared to my tea mug, this one contains about two big sips!

Tea at Grandma's
Art Trading Card
2.5" X 3.5"
Watercolour, ink and gold acrylic.
Not for sale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the World Needs Now...

Temporarily Pausing Shipping of my Artwork to the US

Clear Tar Gel Experiments - A little demo