Copyright Infringement Sucks!

 I recently saw one of my older collages on Pinterest. It was a piece that I had previously put on FineArtAmerica to be sold as a print. I have taken down my Fine Art America site as I never really made much money from it. 

I thought it must have been pinned while it was still up on FAA, but when I clicked the link, it took me to an online jigsaw puzzle site. And the picture had the Fine Art America watermark on it! Not the first time someone did a screenshot from there and used one of my images. So frustrating. I'm glad I'm no longer part of that site.



I have had to send proof that this is my art. I no longer have an actual website so have sent some links to my Facebook page. I used to do reverse images of my art, but it would take a long time to search for copyright infringement that way, unless someone else has a quicker way to do it! Anyway, that's what greeted me in my email this morning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temporarily Pausing Shipping of my Artwork to the US

Tenacity ~ Mixed Media

A Day At the Beach, an oldie but a goodie!