Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summery Collage Finally Finished!

I've been working on this collage on and off all summer! It seems like these hot days are more conducive to swimming, reading and watering the garden than working on art. But I've buckled down and finished this today. Still pondering on a title...I've got a few in mind, but if you think of anything fabulous just leave a comment! This piece will be dropped off at ARTspace in Chatham tomorrow.

Untitled (for now)
24" X 12" X 1.5"
Torn Paper Collage on Canvas


And here is the original concept sketch! Done way back on June 1st.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome collage as always, Patty. You did a stellar job on that feeder! It couldn't have been easy. As for a title..how about It's A Hummer Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep missing your lovely comments, Billie! I decided on "Garden Party".

      Delete